• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JEANNE

Beach Comber
:D Good morning all you beach lovers! I'm wondering how the beach conditions are today? It's August again. Are there any flies yet? and how's the water? Of course it is always fabulous at Grayton no matter what the conditions, but I'm thinking of coming over for a short visit and would like to know what to expect. Appreciate any input.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
Had a little weather yesterday, but woke up to 76 and sunshine this morning. Absolutely perfect. Very slight breeze. Haven't seen flies on the beach much yet. June grass where I am near Dune Allen is gone and the water is all emerald and white sand. Doesn't get any better. Going to mid to high 80's today.
Come on down!!

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Had a little weather yesterday, but woke up to 76 and sunshine this morning. Absolutely perfect. Very slight breeze. Haven't seen flies on the beach much yet. June grass where I am near Dune Allen is gone and the water is all emerald and white sand. Doesn't get any better. Going to mid to high 80's today.
Come on down!!
Ditto for Blue Mountain Beach. Beautiful!!!!

rlesgal

Beach Lover
Jun 27, 2009
Freeport
Just heard on scanner that a Whale Shark is 2 miles off San Destin. Didn't say which way it was heading, but hope you get a looky!

ChillPill

Beach Fanatic
Apr 8, 2009
Grayton Beach August 6. Green flags & excellent weather. Water was very clear along the beachline, but you can see where about 30 yards out there is a meandering line of junegrass/weeds. May come in, may not, depends on many factors.

JEANNE

Beach Comber
fabulous

Grayton Beach August 6. Green flags & excellent weather. Water was very clear along the beachline, but you can see where about 30 yards out there is a meandering line of junegrass/weeds. May come in, may not, depends on many factors.

:clap: Thanks to everyone's responses about the beautiful conditions. The pictures are great!! I'm packing my bags. yeah!!