• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ElledgeL

Beach Comber
Jul 18, 2009
Seacrest Beach
Has anyone eaten the Chicken Salad at Cahall's. Someone told me a couple of months ago about this (new) location. Guess they have had one on 23d in PC for over 25 years.

We ventured out about a month ago and fell in love with the Chicken Salad and I am not a big chicken salad fan. We've been back a few times and it just gets better. They have homemade slider buns if you go early enough to get them. They run out of the homemade bread early. They have a web site if you google them and you can see the many offerings.

I also hear their Rueben is awesome...that is what I am going to try next.

Would love to hear anyone's thoughts.

Desso

Beach Lover
Feb 8, 2008
I have always eaten at the place on 23rd and always had a great sandwich. It has been around since, probably, the mid-80's. The Submarine, Reuben, and Philly Cheese are tops. And the prices are right. I'll try the new location on PCB, it somehow slipped by me.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Cahall's is just flat out good for everything. They have been on 23rd street since before it was a paved road. They are also great for bulk meats and hard to find cuts.

IRIETYMES

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2007
I looked yesterday for Cahall's and couldn't locate it, but then again I may have been blinded by the need for two dozen raw and three Bud's at Dusty's on FBR in PCB. Ah, except for the lousy food, ugly waitresses and warm beer, it is an oyster lovers side of bivalve Heaven. Get'em Scotty!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I looked yesterday for Cahall's and couldn't locate it, but then again I may have been blinded by the need for two dozen raw and three Bud's at Dusty's on FBR in PCB. Ah, except for the lousy food, ugly waitresses and warm beer, it is an oyster lovers side of bivalve Heaven. Get'em Scotty!

I'm telling Mom!

ElledgeL

Beach Comber
Jul 18, 2009
Seacrest Beach

The easiest and quickest way is go east on Hwy 98, take a right (south) on Hwy 79 and it is on your left as you approach FBR.

I had the Rueben this week and it was outstanding. One of the best I have had. It had so much corned beef that I made two meals out of it. It was great the next day.

The French Dip is next on my list.

Hope you enjoy.

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
I have had their chicken salad & it is the best! Best, best, best! Love, love, love it! However, that was back in my meat eating days...it's the memory of foods like that that make me wish I still ate meat!