• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

soon2Bwed

Beach Crab
Aug 8, 2009
Hello!
I am planning an intimate beach wedding at Grayton Beach State Park for this December! ( I know... not the summer-time heat.. but my fiance loves Christmas-time and we did not want to wait til next summer :)
I would love to hear your ideas for beach wedding decor, photography, etc.. Thanks!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I highly recommend Bucknerproductions to do your video and/or photography. ( They are a husband and wife team.)They did a great job on a beautiful wedding at Alys Beach. You can see their stuff at bucknerproductions.net

soon2Bwed

Beach Crab
Aug 8, 2009
Thanks

I highly recommend Bucknerproductions to do your video and/or photography. ( They are a husband and wife team.)They did a great job on a beautiful wedding at Alys Beach. You can see their stuff at bucknerproductions.net

Thanks for the recommendation! What was their general price range for wedding coverage? I should only need around an hour of coverage for the wedding ceremony and post-wedding photos.

GirlRacerX

Beach Crab
Jul 24, 2009
Wedding Flowers

If you haven't hired a florist to handle your wedding flowers, I would be happy to submit a quote and discuss some fun ideas for you.... I am currently getting my website updated w/ beach wedding photos for a wedding we did in Clearwater Beach, FL....

Thanks,
Jennifer
index

Alyoopster

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2007
I'm am planning my May wedding right now so let me help you out

Flowers and/or Catering: Celestines Celestine's Special Occasions - Event Planning, Catering, Flowers It's a mother daughter team and they go above and beyond. They have the decor and all too! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Photography: www.pauljohnson.com, www.photosbycody.com, www.vuephotographyonline.net, www.easthillphoto.com (all of these are amazing!)

I hope this helps! If there's more please feel free to ask.

Rentals: RSVP www.rsvpdestin.com

Cakes: Bake My Day www.bakemydaydestin.com or Confections on the Coast www.confectionsonthecoast.com/

rememberthisphotos

Beach Comber
Aug 14, 2009
Photographer

First off - Congratulations! Secondly, I am a photographer and do very reasonable priced work. I have recently relocated here from the Indianapolis area and am slowly but surely building my clientele in this area. Please visit my website at www.rememberthisphotography.info
Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Flowers: I would just prune some of the natural vegetation in the area such as saw palmettos and magnolias. Then you'd spend zero on flowers except for sweat equity and maybe some nice ribbon from Michael's to bundle them together. That and candles inside inexpensive hurricane glasses, and wala, you have your decor.