• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cheapet4

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach,Florida
Hello, my name is Mack. I am a full blooded Soft Coated Weaton Terrier. My owners need to find me a new home A.S.A.P. I'm a neutered male, house broken, and I have all my shots. I am also very happy, loving, and great with kids. I weight about 25-30 lbs and I am about 5 hands high. Please reply to this thread or email bucknermary9@gmail.com.
Thank you. :D

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
What a gorgeous boy! If I didn't already have two 80-pound goofballs, I'd take him in a second. I pray he finds a wonderful, loving home.

biddieann

Beach Lover
He is precious! My daughter and son in law are interested in him. They have two children ages 9 and 4 and have been anxiously waiting to have their first dog since they will be homeowners and not renters for the first time.
How old is he and what is his temperament? Is he a typical terrier, i.e., a runner and a jumper?
Thanks!

biddieann

Beach Lover
He sounds lovely, I will follow up with you tomorrow and let you know whether we will schedule a visit. We live in Gulf Breeze. Thank you and good night.

biddieann

Beach Lover
I am sorry to say that my daughter and son in law are not sure whether or not to get a dog now since their new home won't be ready to move into for a couple months. i am so sorry, your Mack is so special, I hope he finds a home soon. Good luck.
If anything changes I will contact you asap.