• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rocksea

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2008
Looking at a place in Inlet Beach, how does this beach compare to Sea Grove? Anyone know if the Ice Cream truck comes thru there?

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
In my opinion, Inlet Beach is a hidden gem for those who do not need to be walking distance from a bistro or a bocce ball tourney. Nice beach, great public access, nowhere near as crowded as points east or west. If, however you do need to be within a stroll of lots of stuff, you might look elsewhere.

Rocksea

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2008
Just going for the beach, we usually eat in. As long as the beach and water are as nice and there is a grocery store close by I am ok. Is there anything close enough by to ride bikes to?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Rosemary Beach is in biking and walking distance. Inlet Beach gets slightly off reviews because it is off Scenic 30A (just off) which means you have to deal with noise and traffic of Hwy 98. Not that big a deal though - you also have Shades, Spicy Noodle and the Terrace right there. Publix is just over the lake and county line, as well as Carillon Beach shopping and dining. Then you have Camp Helen State Park and the lake itself to enjoy.

Rocksea

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2008
Rosemary Beach is in biking and walking distance. Inlet Beach gets slightly off reviews because it is off Scenic 30A (just off) which means you have to deal with noise and traffic of Hwy 98. Not that big a deal though - you also have Shades, Spicy Noodle and the Terrace right there. Publix is just over the lake and county line, as well as Carillon Beach shopping and dining. Then you have Camp Helen State Park and the lake itself to enjoy.
Thanks for replying, i booked.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Thanks for replying, i booked.

We love Inlet Beach. We rent there every year. And stay in the part of Inlet Beach off of 98, we hear no noise from 98, 30A in itself is right off of 98 by Shades on the Loop. And as for the beaches along 30A, same beach and water. It does not have to be on 30A for it to be nice. And there also is the Winn Dixie grocery store maybe about a half mile to 3/4 of a mile down the road in Bay County, it is on the south side of 98, or PC Beach Pkwy.