• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Turner

Anyone know more about Turner? How did he and his company get involved in our area from Tallahassee? Any interesting connections? That is a huge foreclosure. Who else got caught?

Turner Heritage has built developments from FWB - Crestview - Destin and Freeport and of course Tallahassee. They have been in business for years - 40-50 I believe - but like many other developers got caught in the bubble. They build quality homes in my opinion. Turner has also had a couple of lots foreclosed on in Destin as well recently.

Just Curious

Beach Fanatic
Apr 22, 2009
Anyone know more about Turner? How did he and his company get involved in our area from Tallahassee? Any interesting connections? That is a huge foreclosure. Who else got caught?

They did a lot of homes in Windswept Dunes a few years ago. Sold most of them I think, but there are a few that a vacant. Not sure if bank owned or not.

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
Turner Heritage has built developments from FWB - Crestview - Destin and Freeport and of course Tallahassee. They have been in business for years - 40-50 I believe - but like many other developers got caught in the bubble. They build quality homes in my opinion. Turner has also had a couple of lots foreclosed on in Destin as well recently.

You are popping the conspiracy bubble that is being sought. Shame on you.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I don't think there is a conspiracy here, but based on these reviews I wouldn't purchase from them. There's a brief blip of about 5 days where people gushed over the quality homes. A little suspect IMO.

Turner Heritage Homes User Reviews - Tallahassee, FL 32301 - Citysearch

Seems like there are quite a few complaints:

Turner Heritage homes - Do Not Buy a Turner Heritage Home!!!!!
BBB of Northeast Florida: BBB Reliability Report - lowest rating the BBB gives
https://www.myfloridalicense.com/viewcomplaint.asp?SID=&licid=739109
https://www.myfloridalicense.com/viewcomplaint.asp?SID=&licid=740191

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I've seen Turner's homes and you get a quick feel for the type of quality, within five seconds from pulling up to the curb.