• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke

Votes: 53 71.6%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • They rot your teeth

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Jack & Coke

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Cheebuhrger, Cheebuhrger, No Coke, Pehpsi, Pehpsi

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Green Knight

Beach Lover
Apr 30, 2009
Is this even a serious question??...This is the South..We call it Coke down here for a reason...heck Coke is the word most Southerners use to describe all soda...I don't even go to restaurants that serve Pepsi Products is how fierce my loyalty is to the Coca-Cola Company

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I'm waiting for this thread to turn into the civil war of sowal.

I prefer Diet Coke and that's not an option. Suzanne Summers hates it so that just makes it better. Once Coke Zero gets a non caffeinated version I'll switch to that.

Of course most people thing I'm nuts because I'll shake a coke until the carbonation goes away and then drink it. :D

I choose Coke unless Pepsi Throwback is involved. It just tastes so much better with real sugar instead of corn syrup! If you buy Coke from one of those little mexican shops that imports its product, its made with real sugar as well. :)

PS. yes, your crazy for shaking your coke SWGB! lol

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Neither - if one has to drink a soda, Dr. Pepper (my coffee substitute), Root Beer, or Squirt are the way to go! :D

bchtravlr

Beach Comber
May 28, 2006
NEITHER! Something has to have Diet in front of it, or its too sweet!

Diet Coke is definitely preferred. But since its Diet Pepsi served at the Red Bar, I will drink it...only before 11 am. Afterwards there are too many other options.

Remember...You can't drink all day, unless you start early in the morning!!:rotfl:

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Co-Cola here!

Granny had a case delivered every week...we weren't allowed them at home. Wooden case, 6.5 oz. bottles, when bottles were recycled and the state of the bottler was on the bottom.

Nothing diet in this house.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Pepsi? :puke:

Of course, I'm biased being true born and bred Atlanta boy and because Mrs SC works for Coke. Can't wait until SteeleMama weighs in on this one!

I bet people who drink Pepsi use Miracle Whip on their sandwiches instead of mayonaise! :boxing:

:popcorn:

I like Miracle Whip and Cream of Wheat, and I'm just as southern as you. Punk.