• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I've been battling a sore throat for a week. Today is the first day it hasn't hurt. However, i knew it was just a matter of time before my girls got it too. So today, my little one woke up from her nap and had a coughing fit. She coughed until she gagged and it sounded horrible. Called her ped. in Niceville, They were closed but I made an appt. for tomorrow. Jayden kept coughing and I got scared. I called Palmetto, where I've never gone. They closed at 4. It was 3:30 and I couldn't go until my husband got home at 4. They told me to bring her when he got home.

Long story short, Dr. David Marsh is probably one of the nicest Dr.'s I've ever been to. His staff was very friendly and helpful. We only waited about 10 minutes. Minimal paperwork even though we'd never been, and very very reasonable prices. Dr. Marsh even checked Jackie's throat too. We will definitely be using Dr. Marsh in the future. AND, they are right on 98 now in Southhaven across from Bayou Bills, 5 minutes away! If you need a no-nonsense Dr. please give them a try. You won't be disappointed.
622-2055

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
I've been battling a sore throat for a week. Today is the first day it hasn't hurt. However, i knew it was just a matter of time before my girls got it too. So today, my little one woke up from her nap and had a coughing fit. She coughed until she gagged and it sounded horrible. Called her ped. in Niceville, They were closed but I made an appt. for tomorrow. Jayden kept coughing and I got scared. I called Palmetto, where I've never gone. They closed at 4. It was 3:30 and I couldn't go until my husband got home at 4. They told me to bring her when he got home.

Long story short, Dr. David Marsh is probably one of the nicest Dr.'s I've ever been to. His staff was very friendly and helpful. We only waited about 10 minutes. Minimal paperwork even though we'd never been, and very very reasonable prices. Dr. Marsh even checked Jackie's throat too. We will definitely be using Dr. Marsh in the future. AND, they are right on 98 now in Southhaven across from Bayou Bills, 5 minutes away! If you need a no-nonsense Dr. please give them a try. You won't be disappointed.
622-2055

I absolutely agree with you.
I was there for the same symptoms Thurdsay afternoon.
I'm feeling so much better, it's conforting to know they are still in the area. :D

Kayak Fish

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2007
These guys have a great system. They don't take insurance and the price is lower as a result. I took my daughter 20 minutes before they closed, we went right in after filling out a short form, and when all was said and done we paid 50 bucks. Everyone was very nice. I highly recommend this office.