• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Judi

Beach Comber
Oct 30, 2007
Roswell, Georgia
For sale by owner. Build your dream home in the north Georgia mountains. Land lot is 3.52 acres and located in a gated community in Jasper, Georgia. The Preserve at Sharp Mountain is a fantastic place for nature lovers and beautiful mountain views. See the website at www.preserveatsharpmountain.com. My lot has spectacular 180 degree views of Appalachian and Blue Ridge Mountains. Killer sunsets. Adjoins waterfall and creek. Paved driveway. Several Indian marker trees. Specimen hardwoods. Dramatic rock outcroppings. Building site on ridge top is level and convenient to both gates. Highest elevation of any available property in the community. Nature lovers dream! $199,000. Please see the website for all the info on the community and the surrounding area.

Last edited:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Ooooh...Jasper is beautiful! I spent a little more than a year living on Burnt Mountain/SharpTop. Breathtakingly gorgeous up there, and such an easy drive to Atlanta. :clap:

chanster

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
i live 50 miles from jasper and the real estate is still way overvalued in relation to whats going on nationwide. i looked hard for a place up there 5 months ago and many people were still asking 2006 prices which is insane. theres 40-50% downside in blueridge and ellijay

ClintClint

Beach Fanatic
Jul 2, 2008
The area is very nice and popular for Atlanta area second homes. Good Luck! I've got some property about 20 miles further up Ga. 400 from where you live for sale or trade----see "Trade 8 lots in North Atlanta" thread. Are you interested in trade for other North Ga. property (i.e. my property) or just Sowal property?

Judi

Beach Comber
Oct 30, 2007
Roswell, Georgia
Jasper, GA 3.52 acres gated community

For sale by owner. Build your dream home in the north Georgia mountains. Land lot is 3.52 acres and located in a gated community in Jasper, Georgia. The Preserve at Sharp Mountain is a fantastic place for nature lovers and beautiful mountain views. My lot has spectacular 180 degree views of the Appalachian and Blue Ridge Mountains. Killer sunsets. Adjoins waterfall and creek. Paved driveway. Several Indian marker trees. Specimen hardwoods. Dramatic rock outcroppings. Level building site on top of ridge with breath taking view! Highest elevation of any available property in the community. Nature lovers dream! $188,500. Please see the website for all the info on the community and the surrounding area.