• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

PC

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2005
TN
We are staying in seagrove this yr and was wandering if there is a good seafood market in PCB, preferrably on the west end. We usually get it at shrimpers but they always seem to be a little high. We are on a budget this yr and would like to find some reasonably priced seafood to bring back home with us or/and eat there.

Thanks

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
I took my kids back to Louisiana and my borther and I bought some 15 count for just over 3 dollars a pound and enjoyed them so much, when I came back I went to get some here. Wow! Try 14 dollars for similiar size.

I know of only Goatfeathers there in Seagrove. Good luck.

J Walker

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2009
Been 2 Buddys?

Buddy's is on westside of PCB. Quality and Prices I have found very good. Good luck :D

PC

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2005
TN
Seems that its all High in that area of the panhandle. I have never heard of buddys.

Thanks I will look them up.

MS2Florida

Beach Comber
Jun 23, 2009
Tried Buddys and Cardenas and the other end. IMO I would head to seagrove and try Goatfeathers. They are the best.

PC

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2005
TN
Tried Buddys and Cardenas and the other end. IMO I would head to seagrove and try Goatfeathers. They are the best.

We usually go there and get steamed stuff to eat while we are there and they never seem to have a selection of fish, just lots of shrimp, so we have to go to shrimpers on the way out to get seafood to take home.

Thanks

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
There's a Seafood market in the strip mall down from OFFH. Haven't been there yet, but I've heard that they have a good selection.