• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
Thanks, now I understand. I love the feeling of being under water....pool or ocean!
Good luck with finding fins.

I agree. Wouldn't that be cool to travel on the bottom of the gulf, right above the sand like that and pass over the shells, sand dollars and all else, covering a lot of territory before having to come up for air.

Now, that's not to say I can do it as well as that guy did, who, I think, is an Olympic swimmer. So he's built a little better for it and I'm sure his lungs are a bit stronger also. He wasn't even winded after surfacing. I love watching that video and admirering the ease at which he travels. So fluid.

Hope to see you out there one day traveling along the bottom :roll:

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Jun 10, 2008
Dune Allen
hendersonscott66.wix.com
WOW, is all I can say! Mike I would not mind training with you if you need someone to help push you along, as I sure could use someone.
you have my email, let me know

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
WOW, is all I can say! Mike I would not mind training with you if you need someone to help push you along, as I sure could use someone.
you have my email, let me know

It's killing me not to be getting into the water the past few days with the red flags and waves, less clarity etc.

I feel the same way I did when I was searching for snakes and wildlife in the woods. I wake up and crave for it. I did go surfing yesterday. Well, I tried to. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! I went at a bad angle and went straight down the wave rather than along it. I was going a million miles an hour. It felt like I was biking downhill and went over the handle bars. Wow! Not recommneded.

Anyway, yep, I'd like to get back under the water and swim, swim, swim. Hopefully the weather will calm soon and the water will lay down and get real clear. I still have a set of fins, although split, they still work. I am just interested in the kind shown in the video. The freediving kind. I want to feel their propulsion

g_atchley

Beach Comber
Okay, I'm following an old thread here, but are you still diving? I've just relocated to the area and would like to see what freediving opportunities exist around here. The springs look nice...cold, but nice. How's the ocean these days? Clear? Deep? Any decent structures?

-Greg.