• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

pattymcbob

Beach Lover
Dec 3, 2008
Hosting a cocktail party near Watersound & would like a caterer who can supply healthy food...any suggestions?

SeaFern

Beach Lover
Dec 2, 2007
pt. washington & niceville
Call Vin'tij Wine Boutique at 650.9820 and talk to Todd Reber. They can handle any type of catering and use only the freshest produce and seafood. (local stuff when available.) They do small parties and also do larger events like the NW Florida Ballet.

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
I'm a personal chef. I cook all sorts of food for my clients; however, I am a vegetarian & my husband is a vegan & I cook very healthy at home...whole grains, fresh, local, organic produce, etc. I would love to talk to you about your party. My number is 865-9994 & futher contact information (website) is below.

Alyoopster

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2007
Try Zoes Kitchen (in the Destin Commons)! Very good, very afordable, and very healthy!

pattymcbob

Beach Lover
Dec 3, 2008
Thanks!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions! I ended up using Joyce Russell (217-1206) who was excellent. Everyone raved about the food! I had plenty left over and she was very inexpensive. Anyone needing a caterer should give Joyce a call.
Hosting a cocktail party near Watersound & would like a caterer who can supply healthy food...any suggestions?

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Thanks for everyone's suggestions! I ended up using Joyce Russell (217-1206) who was excellent. Everyone raved about the food! I had plenty left over and she was very inexpensive. Anyone needing a caterer should give Joyce a call.

I was going to recommend Joyce, but just saw this post! So glad you found her!

FYI: Foodie is fabu, too and I do like the food at Vintij!

Cheers~~~~~~~~~~~