• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
looks like an easy fix for tom thumb... its just a matter of replacing a storefront entry, rather than entire walls which i thought it would be. if noone was hurt, than this turned out to be lucky for all in the end. other than the a/c bill.....

Well, lucky for all except the driver... :D

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I have a feeling this is going to play out as someone who left the kids in the car and just ran in to get something real quick.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Ah. My dogs may be able to lock me out, roll/unroll the windows and crank up the stereo, but at least they can't reach the gas pedals!

Unless they work together... :scratch:

Glad it doesn't look like anyone was hurt! :wave:

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
LVT, I am glad you're ok as well. Time for a drink?

:blink:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I just note for the record -- this is a Buick -- not a golf cart ; )

for the record, that ain't no Buick.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Thanks WCSO and SWFD!

And thanks for the pic.

Looks like they picked the only spot without concrete and steel post barriers - right through the front door. Also looks like it just fit. I am wondering if someone was pulling in close to get their microwave burrito about 3 AM.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
It really wasn't like a close call. It's just a little unsettling that I walk thru those doors a couple times a day and then to see a car in that location. Yeah, a drink sounds good...is everybody going to the tent tonite?

Roy Hardin

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2009
It's not just a job it's an adventure.
There is an idiot born every day.
I hope liz, john, jessica, chris, melinda, amanda and everyone are ok.

MaryAnne

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
looks like an easy fix for tom thumb... its just a matter of replacing a storefront entry, rather than entire walls which i thought it would be. if noone was hurt, than this turned out to be lucky for all in the end. other than the a/c bill.....
I would certainly hope the owners place several pipe bollards in front of the store front to keep this from happening again.