• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
if they want to keep people out, they should put up a gate. I do not believe this is the will of the residents or the homeowners association. this person needs to find something productive to do with her time, IMO.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
if they want to keep people out, they should put up a gate. I do not believe this is the will of the residents or the homeowners association. this person needs to find something productive to do with her time, IMO.

I'm thinking greeter at Walmart or something requiring a welcoming happy persona is out, huh?:lol:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
I'm thinking greeter at Walmart or something requiring a welcoming happy persona is out, huh?:lol:

yeah, and I guess volunteering at school is too: not a good example for the students:D

Now that I think about it, her dog might need some intervention......

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I agree, goodwitch, that from the owners I know in Seaside, as well as all of the store owners I know in Seaside, this lady doesn't accurately represent Seaside. Most Seaside owners need their parking spaces in front of their house (please respect that), but love that Seaside attracts students, architects, town planners, and lookers, from around the globe, to study the walking community, and they roll out the carpet to welcome everyone in so many ways.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Dementia, maybe?

There is NO excuse for her behavior, except maybe Dementia! Sounds like she's become a lonely and miserable excuse of a human being, for whatever reason! Sorry, Kurt!

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
We walk in from Seagrove via Grove whenever we are down. I have not had the pleasure of meeting this seemingly lovely person, but I relish the thought of an encounter with her.
Remember to take meat for the dog! :D
getty_rm_photo_of_beef_kebab_for_do.jpg

standing

Beach Comber
Jul 6, 2009
Thanks for all the replys. The reason we recently moved here was because of the nice people we encounterd coming here for many years and all the trappings the area had to offer, we love it here. I was with my daughter at the Airstream area in Seaside I noticed a firm grip from behind by her little hands, I asked why she was hiding behind me and she pointed and whispered there is that lady. I attempted to apporach her and she rode off on her bike as fast as she could, I thought we had left my daughters boogy man back in Knoxville. I guess not!