• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mblue2050

Beach Crab
Aug 26, 2009
Last edited:

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Wow, he is beautiful. You may want to check with Alaqua Animal Refuge if you haven't found anyone.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Precious jacob!!!

Hi Michael,

First, did you mean to put 8/30 (August), instead of 9/30 (Sept)? He is beautiful and I adore his name, Jacob!:love: Guess it's because that's my grandson's, name! This board seems to work really well for finding great homes, for beloved pets. I'm assuming that you're going overseas with the Military. If so, thank you so much for your service!:clap: I have a son that went over there with the Army and is now "safely" out! If you're not with the Military, please have safe travels and stay safe! I'm certain that Jake will have a wonderful and loving new home, soon!

Diane:D
Hello,

I have a black lab that I have to give up to a good home.
He will be 8 months 9/5/09
I am being sent overseas this Sunday 9/30/09.
Here is another listing for him
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/pet/1333978916.HTML

A nice lady suggested this site

Click
Jacob the black lab :: Beach day with friends picture by mblue_photos - Photobucket

Scroll through. I will add pictures as the day allows.

Thanks
Michael Blue
4654 Isles Drive
Pensacola, Fl 32507
850-497-9366

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Also, check with Diane at Emerald Coast Kennels - she sees and talks to lots of people. Another thought is there is a local Labrador rescue organization.

Beautiful...

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
New family!

What a wonderful, new family!:clap:
Jake found the perfect home with a young local couple who are thrilled to have him...I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS!

thank you to everyone who shared info and ideas.