• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

b2y_ni

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2009
Bonifay, Florida
hi guys,

i have noticed a lot of us love to take pictures specially around the very beautiful views and scenes in 30A.

I'm just wondering if any of you would like to walk around the area one day, enjoy the view and just save lots of memories using our cameras. we can also learn tips on how to do street photography from one another. anybody interested like me? :D:D:D:D

Mightyern

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
I am interested in this. I can't believe there aren't more responses! Please let me know if you decide to do this.

b2y_ni

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2009
Bonifay, Florida
yehey! i'm happy now that somebody replied to my post. :)

we will plan this if a few more gets interested.

i live here in bonifay, an hour away but i'm always hanging out in 30a most weekends. if you have any other suggestions for this activity, it will be soooo good. my idea is, we could meet up somewhere, walk, take a lot of pictures, share ideas, eat in some place. i know there's a lot of professional photographers in sowal, it would be fun and nice too if they will join us. :)

Mightyern

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Have you seen the movie Yes Man w/ Jim Carrey? See it!!! They have an amazing "Running Photo" group in the movie and it is really awesome. I live here so I am down for whenever. It would be nice to get some more people involved but sometimes...if you build it, they will come.