• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tillerjeff

Beach Lover
May 7, 2009
Midwal, near the water
My justice has been served. John Gregory Hughes was arrested last night on charges of leaving the scene of an accident with injury and aggrevated battery. He is currently sitting in the jail in Defuniak. I have had my faith in our police department restored and got my peace back. I would like to take this chance to thank all of you who took time out of your schedual to help me or just post back to tell me that i was in your thoughts and to hope i got better which i did.

Last edited:

Dia

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2008
www.imagesbydia.com
my justice has been served. John gregory hughes was arrested last night on charges of leaving the scene of and accident with injury and aggrevated battery. He is currently sitting in the jail in defuniak. I have had my faith in our police department restored and got my peace back. I would like to take this chance to thank all of you who took time out of your schedual to help me or just post back to tell me that i was in your thoughts and to hope i got better which i did.

claps.gif

Last edited:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
glad to hear this Jeff...

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Finally. Jeff, you have the patience of a saint. I am so glad to hear this news.

smcdon2

Beach Comber
Jan 18, 2007
Cincinnati, OH.
:clap: I'm happy to hear it Jeff. I don't login very often and was wondering over the weekend if this was ever resolved. Best of luck to you.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Glad to hear this guy is off the streets. The judge will probably give you a temporary order of protection, but if he doesn't I would ask for one.