• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jensieblue

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
on a lake in the woods
I am so glad to hear that this long delayed justice has finaly come to you. It sure has been a long road to get this done. Now you will need to find something else to do with your time. I still can't believe this happened. But I sure am glad it had a happy ending for you. I confess this has been on my mind, I kept picturing something of this sort happening to my adult kids when we visit.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Thank you for posting your good news; I didn't even know about it as "my" investigator has been almost exclusively in NoWal since we got back from vacation. Hopefully the rest of the cycle of Justice will work out for you too - arrest is only the first step, but it's a big one. :clap:

Tillerjeff

Beach Lover
May 7, 2009
Midwal, near the water
:clap:Way to hang in there Jeff. So glad justice has FINALLY been done. Why did they wait so long to do so?
i can't fully answer your question being as that i don't know for sure. I know that my investigator wanted to build a "bulletproof" case meaning that the guy won't get off scott free because of some loop hole or what not. it was a bit frustrating because it took so long, but it has all paid off knowing that he is behind bars now.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
John Gregory Hughes

So was this guy employed for someone else? Does he own a local company that we can refuse to do business with? I'd like to know a bit more about him so I can avoid him. The time for the crime will continue with lost business in my opinion.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
My justice has been served. John Gregory Hughes was arrested last night on charges of leaving the scene of an accident with injury and aggrevated battery. He is currently sitting in the jail in Defuniak. I have had my faith in our police department restored and got my peace back. I would like to take this chance to thank all of you who took time out of your schedual to help me or just post back to tell me that i was in your thoughts and to hope i got better which i did.
:clap:

JustBeachy

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Blue Mtn. Beach
I tend to lurk, but I just wanted to pipe in with how happy I am for Jeff, that this guy has finally been caught. Hope the evidence collected will keep him a guest of the state for quite a long while.