• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

russrich

Beach Comber
May 8, 2006
Still at Large

Just got off the phone with Sherrif's office & the only thing they could confirm is that they have not apprehended him yet...

russrich

Beach Comber
May 8, 2006
NBC Channel 7

Is he actually in Inlet Beach? Or is it really a rumor? Where is everyone getting their information, because I can't find a news station. Only a Facebook, news article and this thread.
NBC channel 7 reported that tidbit, but they also said the preschools were still on lock down (which they are not).

ChillPill

Beach Fanatic
Apr 8, 2009
Just now the helicopter was flying very low over the bayou area near Eden State Park, circling several times and there are police boats heading out to the Intracoastal and heading west.

Update 6:00 p.m.
County Road 395 and Highway 98 are now open to traffic. County Road 283 is open to local traffic only. You must show proof of residence to travel on 283. Residents in the area between County Road 283 and County Road 395 are being urged to be on alert. The map shown on News 13 Live at Five was incorrect due to a typo in a release from the Walton County Sheriff’s Office although the verbal information was accurate.

My husband just left the neighborhood and he was told they are still searching and his truck was searched thoroughly!

dawn75

Beach Comber
Feb 13, 2009
Inlet Beach
Suspect in Inlet Beach?

I live across the street from Shades and we have been told to stay in our homes becaseu they have not found the man yet.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
We are off E. Pt. Washington- dogs and police officers just walked up the street. They have let us back in, but have not caught the guy. We are leaving soon- I am pissed that we were allowed to come home and they have no idea where he is.