• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

russrich

Beach Comber
May 8, 2006
yes

Thanks for all the updates. It must be very busy on SoWal. I keep getting kicked off as I check for the latest. Noticed all my avatars are gone and the count seems off. Stay safe everyone. Did the children at the Pt. Washington UMC preschool get out at the same time as Bay, Montessori, etc.?

shortly after - they road a bus to 98 & 395

grace

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2007
here & now
Thanks for all the updates. It must be very busy on SoWal. I keep getting kicked off as I check for the latest. Noticed all my avatars are gone and the count seems off. Stay safe everyone. Did the children at the Pt. Washington UMC preschool get out at the same time as Bay, Montessori, etc.?

we were on lockdown in the school until about 4:00 when we were bused to swhs.
long day for the little ones.

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
From the SO facebook page:

At this time fed., state, and local law enforcement agencies are atill assisting the WCSO in a man hunt for a suspect considered armed and dangerous. Residence in the area are urged to stay indoors with their doors and vehicles locked. Do not open your door unless there is a uniformed Law Enforcement Officer or someone you know. Anyone who may see the suspect needs to call the Sheriff's Office at 892-8111

rlesgal

Beach Lover
Jun 27, 2009
Freeport
i've been watching my facebook link to sheriff to keep updated. sometimes the news channel beats him to it.! :D

Mystry

Beach Comber
Jun 15, 2007
Does anyone know if they have tunneled in on this creep yet? Kinda hard to go to sleep with a wacko on the loose.

iomiam

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Point Washington
Armed officers just knocked on my door!

I'm in Bay Magnolia off of East Point Washington - 3 armed officers just knocked on my door making sure we were all okay. They said to stay in with doors locked - uh, that would be a big yes sir.