• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
I live off of E. Mitchell. About 45 min. ago a group of heavily armed military looking officers began combing the woods between the ditched pickup truck and my house. They came in my yard and asked if I had checked all of the interior of my house and if I had locked my car. Then they looked under my house and all around the backyard,shed,pumphouse etc. It was kinda scarry but they were being very thourough in the search. It is scarry to think this guy might be lurking around tonight but I am well armed as I heard most of the people I was waiting with on 283 are as well.

Don't mess with us Pt. Washingtononions...you think the Eastern Diamond Backs are bad......:pissed:

ChillPill

Beach Fanatic
Apr 8, 2009
Don't mess with us Pt. Washingtononions...you think the Eastern Diamond Backs are bad......:pissed:

Oh yeahh! Dont mess with our personal security, its 'game on'! And we are a talented bunch, so I hear. Then there's the snakes, black bears, wild pigs, big Ol' WallyGator, no-see-ums that will bite every inch of exposed skin until your head explodes, and if you survive until the morning....yellow flies to make you run like a sissy and beg to get taken away! Come on Mr. Ruiner of Paradise, we are ready for you to go away immediately.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I hear that the Inlet Beach incident was a different event, this afternoon. It was un-related to this.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
A friend in Cypress Breeze heard gunshots and called 911. Hopefully this is unrelated and no one is hurt and the dude is about to get caught wherever he may be...

Geo, we heard shots also just around that time. I heard 1 shot about 20 minutes ago too.

I couldn't load the thread earlier so couldn't post.

No sleep tonight.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Oh yeahh! Dont mess with our personal security, its 'game on'! And we are a talented bunch, so I hear. Then there's the snakes, black bears, wild pigs, big Ol' WallyGator, no-see-ums that will bite every inch of exposed skin until your head explodes, and if you survive until the morning....yellow flies to make you run like a sissy and beg to get taken away! Come on Mr. Ruiner of Paradise, we are ready for you to go away immediately.

:clap:Ha! Thanks for that, I needed to laugh. From now on he is RoP!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:bang: I was so hoping for some good capture news for all y'all!

I am amazed and awed by the superlative reporting from sowallers. This is what a community is all about.