• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Free to Good Home only! "Blake" is a wonderful dog with a great temperment and disposition. He was rescued and has been fostered the past couple of months. He is approximately 1 year old, neutered, 50lbs, and vaccinated through November. He is such a sweet dog and we wanted to keep him but already have too many. He is very well socialized and gets along with everything including cats. He was originally raised with 5 cats as a puppy. Please consider giving him a good home. He would be a great
addition to any home!!!! Call Danielle at (850) 865-9344...please
leave message. Right now, I have him at the Village Vet in Destin located at 155 Stahlman Avenue...take a right at the foot of the destin bridge at the Whataburger/Shell station. Village Vet is 1/2 mile on left.
Please notify me of any interest/visits. They are open 7:30 a.m. to
5:00 p.m.....please try to visit no later than 4 p.m. They are very busy
the last hour of business. Please call me for my email is having technical
issue's and my internet access is limited during regular business hours. I will post a picture as well. He is cute as a button with all beautiful
brindle markings and colors golds, browns, black, etc...

Thanks so much. Also he is free but you must provide some type of credibility to be able to afford him and there may be a "home check".