• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
Can anyone help with the adoption of seven puppies? My sister's neighbor rescued them to keep them off of death row/shelter, and she is trying to help place them. They are 8 wks. old and darling---parents appear around 35 lbs. or so. So not too big. I can access a video on utube and they are sending photos tomorrow. boys and girls ready to go---tooooo cute! they called Alaqua, offered donations, etc, but they are full right now.

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Jun 10, 2008
Dune Allen
hendersonscott66.wix.com
Can anyone help with the adoption of seven puppies? My sister's neighbor rescued them to keep them off of death row/shelter, and she is trying to help place them. They are 8 wks. old and darling---parents appear around 35 lbs. or so. So not too big. I can access a video on utube and they are sending photos tomorrow. boys and girls ready to go---tooooo cute! they called Alaqua, offered donations, etc, but they are full right now.

Do you know the breed?

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
puppies breed

Maybe some Sheltie mix. Four have beautiful blue eyes, most are white with brown spots. I have a youtube video from the lady who is keeping them right now @ 123mlynn170. I will have photos today to post here and elsewhere. They are soooo precious. I rescue too and am full with cats right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.