• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
You are right SJ.....and they are both good lots....and the one in between (77) was one I owned as well but sold it last year.....it will be a GOOD street! I'm encouraged by inquiries this week. I so appreciate this forum & the opportunity to get the word out to more folks! :D

Smiling JOe said:
Pk, you now have some competition. Today, the price for lot 76 in the Preserve at Grayton Beach was just lowered from $425K to $355K. (listing #386814) I think it is now the lowest priced lot in the project.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
GreenWaveDave said:
Yeah, that lot is a major hike from the gulf. I can see why the price is what it is.......

It is a stroll to the beach, but not really too far. The Lake is Big Redfish Lake and the photo is taken prior to the commencement of the construction of the huge condos on the east side of the Lake. Distance tot the beach? probably 400 meters. I will be on Big Redfish Lake later today and will try to update you with the progress of the building of the condos (Sanctuary at Redfish -- I think).

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
Thanks SJ! I just realized that Lot 78 is still the least expensive actively listed lot in the Preserve.....TAP FEES are PAID on 78.
That is worth about $6800 (if memory serves me correctly)....some lots show that Tap Fee is due. I could change my listing price to $353,000 with tap fees paid, however will just keep it simple.

At any rate, I am so THANKFUL to be here this week as the weather yesterday and today is wonderful!! To see the sun shining so brightly in January at 8:45 in the morning makes me HAPPY!!! :D
Enjoy the lake today!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
pk305 said:
Thanks SJ! I just realized that Lot 78 is still the least expensive actively listed lot in the Preserve.....TAP FEES are PAID on 78.
That is worth about $6800 (if memory serves me correctly)....some lots show that Tap Fee is due. I could change my listing price to $353,000 with tap fees paid, however will just keep it simple.

At any rate, I am so THANKFUL to be here this week as the weather yesterday and today is wonderful!! To see the sun shining so brightly in January at 8:45 in the morning makes me HAPPY!!! :D
Enjoy the lake today!

Very good point Pk. Tap fees are due on lot 76, so that does make yours the least expensive, but now you have some close competition. Good luck. I do think the price is right. Now, you just have to find the right buyer looking for a place to call (second) home.

Unplugged

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2005
We're in town also - this is the mildest January in recent memory - incredible weather. Driving East to explore Apalachicola and Carrabelle today...

I have clients looking hard at the lots in The Preserve and we have a unit in Sanctuary on the south side, so it should be interesting to see how things play out over the next few weeks & months.

Last edited:

fisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 19, 2005
Pk, you now have some competition. Today, the price for lot 76 in the Preserve at Grayton Beach was just lowered from $425K to $355K. (listing #386814) I think it is now the lowest priced lot in the project.

Just searching through some posts from a year ago or so and noticed this one. Several lots are now for sale for under $250k. At one point these lots were going for over $500k. Wow!

fisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 19, 2005
MLS #375788

This Preserve at Grayton Beach lot has been lowered to $359,900 :cool:

Tap Fee paid.
DEEDED BEACH ACCESS with new Boardwalk to beautiful, breath-taking beach!

This development is on 30-A & is bordered by FL State Forest.
Close to shops & dining in Watercolor, Seaside, & Grayton Beach.

Owner/seller is licensed FL Real Estate Agent.
Please PM me with questions.
Thanks!!

Speaking of lot prices. Look at how value perception has changed over the last three years.

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
If I'm looking at the right map, lots are now selling for under 100K, and homes are selling for what lots were selling for in 2006.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
2006 sure was a disaster for me personally. I look back and that whole year was spent trying to figure it out. Luckily, 2007 was bettter then 2006 and 2008 was better then 2007 and thank the lord 2009 will surpass 2008! :D

We are slowly digging out of a mess! I see light!:clap:

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
trying to forget!

Too funny!! Just happen to be here in Seagrove today....wow....this thread is a blast from the past....I did finally sell that lot and for a bit more than $100k....and have never looked back, till I saw this tonight :yikes:
And, at one time, I turned down an offer that exceeded $500k....ugh....not a lesson I will likely ever forget!:cuss:

Don't know if I should thank you or not for resurrecting this thread!!
It's great for me to leave it in the past, but a good reminder from time to time is not a bad thing!

Happy Labor Day weekend!
PK