• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MsFLiz

Beach Comber
Sep 27, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Has anyone ever used a pet kennel service here, like Emerald Coast Kennel? I was thinking of going and checking out their cat condos for my cat for a six day stay and was hoping someone had used them before. Any other recommendations would be appreciated!

hippiechick

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
Cat Boarding

I have used Emerald Coast Kennels before with my 2 dogs. It is fine and I would use them again. But I have always boarded my Cats at the Cat Clinic of Destin. The cats don't hear any dogs barking and they like that better. They have a super nice staff too.

Has anyone ever used a pet kennel service here, like Emerald Coast Kennel? I was thinking of going and checking out their cat condos for my cat for a six day stay and was hoping someone had used them before. Any other recommendations would be appreciated!

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I think you got good advice above. I've never boarded a cat but Emerald Coast Kennel is where my dogs go. Our labrador goes straight to Ms Diane, loves up on her and doesn't even look back at us. :blush: