• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

quality hammer

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2008
You have a choice between two houses that are side by side on Starlight lane off of West Hewett road.

One is about 1600 sq ft A/C with 2 car garage, large laundry room, fenced back yard, large screened porch in rear, and large kit and dining area. $1100 a month

The other is about 1400 sq ft A/C with 1 car garage that is 26 feet deep, small screened porch in front, open floor plan with kit, dining and living in one large room. kit has 8 foot long bar top separating it from dining area. $950 a month.

Both houses have a master suite with walk in closet, full bath and bedroom large enough to accomodate a king size bed. This is a family oriented neighborhood where the neighbors know each other. Call 267-2898 for additional info. Available Now.

localnative

Beach Crab
Sep 4, 2009
Are these furnished by chance? Would you be interested in renting from Nov 1 - Mar 1st? My grandparents are snowbirds and wanted to rent a home to escape the winter in the mountains. They own a local furniture store and would be willing to do a trade on furnishing the rental in exchange for their stay as well! Let me know if you are interested. They do own a dog that would accompany them.

quality hammer

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2008
Are these furnished by chance? Would you be interested in renting from Nov 1 - Mar 1st? My grandparents are snowbirds and wanted to rent a home to escape the winter in the mountains. They own a local furniture store and would be willing to do a trade on furnishing the rental in exchange for their stay as well! Let me know if you are interested. They do own a dog that would accompany them.

They are not furnished and I am looking for a year lease minimum.

Glasshalffull

Beach Crab
May 16, 2009
Rental

I am looking for a long term rental. The 3 bedroom with the one car garage. Do you allow pets? I do have two dogs a yorkie and a lab. How much are you asking for the deposit>

quality hammer

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2008
I am looking for a long term rental. The 3 bedroom with the one car garage. Do you allow pets? I do have two dogs a yorkie and a lab. How much are you asking for the deposit>

The deposit is the same as the rent. They are pet friendly but I do have a nonrefundable pet deposit. I will be at the house a couple of hours this morning doing some clean up.

LJ123

Beach Lover
Jun 23, 2009
Hello quality hammer
I am interested in seeing the 1600 sq ft home when I get down from ATL on Friday. My friend and her mom and brother are moving from Calif. in a month and will be building a house once they decide on a lot to purchase. Non smokers no pets. Any pics for me to send her would be great. Call me at 850-774-1359 to set a time to see.

Lease a Home

Beach Comber
Sep 1, 2009
Many Clean and Cozy Rentals

Hello, Glass half full. We have quite a few cozy, quality, local rentals. It would save you a lot of time to check out, Century 21 Beach Realty web site. Click on Long Term Rental..... Email me if you have any questions or need a showing........ Thanks, Lisa (Lease a Home)

Lease a Home

Beach Comber
Sep 1, 2009
Several Great Rentals

Hello, are you still house hunting? It might save you a lot of time if you check out, Century 21 Beach Realty web site. We have quite a few quality, clean, long-term rentals...... Let me know if you have questions on any of them or need a showing........
*Have a Superb day* Lisa (Lease a Home)

quality hammer

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2008
Hello, Glass half full. We have quite a few cozy, quality, local rentals. It would save you a lot of time to check out, Century 21 Beach Realty web site. Click on Long Term Rental..... Email me if you have any questions or need a showing........ Thanks, Lisa (Lease a Home)

I went to your web site and none of the houses you have listed can offer what my houses can offer.

russrich

Beach Comber
May 8, 2006
House for lease

You have a choice between two houses that are side by side on Starlight lane off of West Hewett road.

One is about 1600 sq ft A/C with 2 car garage, large laundry room, fenced back yard, large screened porch in rear, and large kit and dining area. $1100 a month

The other is about 1400 sq ft A/C with 1 car garage that is 26 feet deep, small screened porch in front, open floor plan with kit, dining and living in one large room. kit has 8 foot long bar top separating it from dining area. $950 a month.

Both houses have a master suite with walk in closet, full bath and bedroom large enough to accomodate a king size bed. This is a family oriented neighborhood where the neighbors know each other. Call 267-2898 for additional info. Available Now.

My brother is looking for a home - where is yours located? Pics?