• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P1130028.JPG

More here. :D

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
SJ, if I couldn't find something better than that to take a picture of, I would just stay at home. :lolabove: Just kidding, great pictures.:clap_1:

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
It might not be so bad being paid to watch those sunsets!

Gypsea

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA; Watercolor
Cap'n Crazy and I saw that sunset today and we were hoping that someone would be lucky enough to have their camera with them so that they could capture it!!! Thanks SJ.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
We were down off Eastern Lake at sunset and it was awesome with the setting sun thru the clouds and just as it went below the horizon the clouds looked like upside down mountains of snow. As we walked up the beach access, my 12 yr old son said "dad, I don't think we will ever see another sunset like this one...." and I said yeah I hope someone from Sowal.com gets a picture of this. I was hoping that SJ was out on Grayton with his camera and here it is.

SJ great shots and thanks again for the pictures. Really awesome. :clap_1: :clap_1: Beautiful day and pictures.

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
jdarg said:
Pretty puffy purple perfect pillow clouds!!!:clap_1:

say that 3 times real fast - or better yet type it ! :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Thanks all, and Hi Waterman.

I wish the photos did the real thing justice. The photos don't come close to capturing the moments.

BTW, you should be thanking Waterman for my photos. He has helped me from the "left coast."