• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
A friend of mine, who had a hand in constructing the "scenic signpost" on South Gulf Drive, Eastern Lake, has informed me that "Savannah" is missing. I realize this is just a piece of painted wood informing the citizenry of SoWal that we are 449 miles from Savannah, but neverless this nefarious act cannot go unchallenged. This signpost has been been a picturesque portion of the pleasures of our piece of paradise, and we wholeheartedly would be pleased if the perpetrator would return Savannah. No questions asked. Thank You.

14346d1252587840-savannah-missing-signpost.jpg

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
That's terrible! I'll keep a look out for it. If it was just some poorly advised mischief and it was discarded in the lake, it might drift over our way. Return that sign, now, if it was taken by someone who knows better.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
How much time and money would it cost to replace?
Oh, don't be so logical, Kurt. It's the principle of the thing. We have to unite. We have to form the posse. We have to get out and rustle up the militia. The perps must be held accountable. Suppose these persons were the same varmints that wouldn't pull Tillerjeff out of the sand. Suppose this was a "conspiracy". Suppose the right wing has a plan in place to steal all the Savannah signposts in SoWal.Think of the possibilties. I think we all need tinfoil hats. :blink::rotfl::blink:

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Well, Savannah must be on the directional - that's where I am from. ;-)

ThirtyAGal

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2007
Tennessee
I'll be down on Oct. 3 and will help round up and punish the perps. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated in peaceful SoWal!! This is a travesty!:pissed::rotfl: