• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I gotta tell Mimi to stay away from Tupelo St. on the trike!:cry: She would probably cry if somebody was so mean to her!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
sounds like a field trip to me. :wave:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Is this the same lady who tried to stop the firetrucks from responding in a timely manner, to calls to Seaside, coming in from 30A? Remember two years ago, when the SoWal Fire and Rescue had the middle sign posts (private) into the Seaside neighborhoods removed, because Fire Rescue didn't have time to go remove the posts when on an emergency response call in Seaside. Without removing the posts, the fire trucks couldn't access the streets in Seaside.

georgiapeach

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2008
Seagrove Beach, FL
Next time you walk through and she stops you, tell her you are the "poop nazi" on patrol for the Seaside neighborhood making sure everyone is picking up their dog's poop, then kindly ask her if she is....... and that should suffice.

MaryAnne

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
I just can't wait to see what happens next. I usually walk along those back streets when I'm in Seaside. The next time I walk will be an adventure.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I don't see why you can't say what you want without using a name.

Meanwhile someone will probably end up getting her on video. I fear she may find serious trouble after threatening the wrong person.

That's not a challenge.

She's a real class act all around.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4aHrRocA3E"]YouTube - Hangbag fighting old ladies[/ame]

I gotta tell Mimi to stay away from Tupelo St. on the trike!:cry: She would probably cry if somebody was so mean to her!

I'll back her up! :boxing: