• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Judi

Beach Comber
Oct 30, 2007
Roswell, Georgia
2 bedroom, 2 full bath. $189,000. Located in the Coosawattee River Resort, a gated community in Ellijay. Cabin is on a beautiful wooded lot close to the gate and recreation center, a very desirable and convenient location. Built in 2005. Have been using cabin as our vacation home. Excellent condition. Cabin has hardwood floors throughout, stainless steel appliances, gas range, stacked stone gas log fireplace, open floor plan, wrap around deck. Gas grill on deck. Master bedroom has beaded board pine ceiling, french doors lead to screened in porch. 2nd bedroom has bay window with a cozy alcove. Large loft. Also, loft has a private area that can be used as extra sleeping space, studio or office. Wood blinds on all windows. Ceiling fans in all rooms. Upgraded lighting and hardware throughout. Visit the resort's web site to see the many amenities offered - Coosawattee River Resort Association, Inc :: Ellijay, Georgia. I'm having problems downloading pictures of the cabin (I'll keep working on it). In the mean time I'll be glad to email the pictures to you. Thanks, Judi

Last edited:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Hi Judi - does it have views? Are you interested in a trade for a lot or home in SoWal? There may be a few people here interested.

Judi

Beach Comber
Oct 30, 2007
Roswell, Georgia
Hi Judi - does it have views? Are you interested in a trade for a lot or home in SoWal? There may be a few people here interested.

Hi Kurt, the property site is a moderate slope and the cabin is built at the top of the property. In the late fall, winter and early spring there is a partial mountain view from the deck - it's a stretch to say it has a mountain view per se but you know your in the mountains! I'm still working on getting the pictures uploaded but if you want to send me your email will be glad to forward them to you. Thanks for responding. Judi

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Looks fabu! My family just built a cabin on a mountain top in Ellijay and we LOVE it! I hope you are successful in selling it~~~~~~

Judi

Beach Comber
Oct 30, 2007
Roswell, Georgia
Please read my post under the "real estate for sale" - North Georgia mountain cabin. This cabin is now priced at $178,500.