• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Maystrong

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2009
Seacrest
Does anyone know who owned the Seagrove General Store on 30A in the strip center by Cafe Bouchee? I saw a posting one time that they were wanting to sell the fixtures and we are looking for some! Any info on who to contact would be greatly appreciated!

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
I thought all tom thumbs were company owned by kroger?

A company that takes pride in
quality and service across the Emerald Coast.

kroger-employee2.jpg
Tom Thumb provides a clean safe place for fueling your vehicle along with many convenience and fill-in items. We offer a large variety of food, snacks and beverages both hot and cold and the only place in the Panhandle of Florida to purchase Turkey Hill Tea and Ice Cream.
Currently Tom Thumb has 126 stores located on the Gulf Coast of Florida and Alabama. Each store is well maintained and staffed with friendly, knowledgeable people who want to make your shopping experience as convenient as possible.
Most of our stores offer services such as ATMs, lottery tickets, pre-paid calling and gift cards and air and water. All are open late, with many locations remaining open 24-hours a day for your convenience. In addition most Tom Thumb locations offer pay at the pump gasoline.
Next time you need something while on the go, swing by a Tom Thumb.
Tom Thumb is one of five convenience store divisions in the United States operated by The Kroger Co. Learn more about Kroger by visiting the Kroger Co. website.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I thought all tom thumbs were company owned by kroger?

pretty sure that they are a "franchise" in order to sell Kroger products.

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
Tom Thumbs are part of the chain that is owned by Kroger. They were founded by W.C. Jones in Crestview when I was young and I still shop at the original store when go back home.

The Grayton and Seagrove General stores are owned by Ritz Food Stores. You can normally get up with Mike, the regional manager for all of the Ritz Stores between here and P'cola Beach, at the Grayton Store. I see him several times a week when I shop there.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Tom Thumbs are part of the chain that is owned by Kroger. They were founded by W.C. Jones in Crestview when I was young and I still shop at the original store when go back home.

The Grayton and Seagrove General stores are owned by Ritz Food Stores. You can normally get up with Mike, the regional manager for all of the Ritz Stores between here and P'cola Beach, at the Grayton Store. I see him several times a week when I shop there.

Tom Thumb | Convenience Stores | History