• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cabythesea

Beach Lover
Jan 16, 2009
Driving west on 98 from 395 - first plaza past 393 (on the right) there is Sunny's. Next plaza, SOWAL Barber Shop. Both places are very good for a men's haircut!

swickman

Beach Comber
Feb 22, 2008
good haircut?? How about a GREAT HAIRCUT!!

....Salon Centric....850-534-0800....Inlet Beach....Sheila....thats me....great cut, great place, great price!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Sunny's for mens haircuts. Otherwise you'll have to wait for the wenches to hash it out.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
I have been sick of my hair, went to Publix at Carillon Beach and saw the Salon/Spa and walked in. Had my hair wacked off...I am a short, sexy, sassy haired girl now. Suzanne, washed, major cut, styled, primped, etc. for $35. I LOVE my new do, she knew exactly what I wanted and knew what to do. (70's shag) Very nice salon, great people and excellent work. I am going back there when my trim is due!! The salon is vert nice, I expected to pay $100+ for the services and was shocked at the low price.

They have top of the line nail services as well. Bellizia I think is the name of the place. Next to Quicker Liquer.

ocd_cleaning_fetish

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2009
Courtney Cockrell @ Kindals Hair Studio - Gulf place

where can I get a good haircut around here?

I am from Dallas and moving here 5 years ago I have went through MANY AWFUL hair "stylists" they have no concept on how to color hair and have by luck found Courtney. She was orginally at Versaille Spa in Destin, then she moved to "The Change Salon" in Destin.... now she is located in Gulf Place off 30A in Santa Rosa Beach - she is the best - and I am not kidding - she can correct color that you thought was good - and styles that were imperfect to begin with then grow out to be a complete mess - you will find her color products to be the best quality in true color hues from nature - so no mistakes in mixing - and you will find your cut will grow out to still look fabulous when your next appointment rolls around, I do not give kudos to many people but this girl is not only skilled but has been asked by her color distributer to start teaching others... so that should tell you something.

She books in advanced so if you want a place that can handle a walk in - then an Aveda salon in town is for you - they have crappy stylists who have a license received by a crappy school in the area - and their training is so limited that they are put to work on people that Courtney ends up having to correct the color and cuts - do you want to pay double - and live with a bad "do" or get it right the first time?

Call her leave a message- tell her Michelle referred you and she will know I have clued you in.... she is fun to sit in the chair and the salon i very cool too, a great atmosphere and you will be noticed and love results for weeks after! 850-543-8335