• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Pokey,

I'm so glad it all worked out and not just because we got a rental. The most important part was using the sowal forum to help make your choice. Many great people who know the area and all the different houses, who will give you an honest opinion. You can always get the inside scoop right here at sowal.com.

Now sit back, throw another log on the fire and think about hanging out on the beach with your feet in the sand and a cold drink in your hand. July will be here before you know it!

Shutters

pokey

Beach Lover
Jul 20, 2005
How kind of you Shutters; your southern hospitality is one of the reasons I decided on your home, besides we all fell in love with it! You are a gentleman, and I look forward to our vacation at your home.

We have lots of plans during our visit including- :bicycle:, :popcorn:, :funn: and :yawn: late! Hopefully there will be no :bang: or :boxing: between the kids; even if they are in college and beyond, they still know how to get the other :pissed: !

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
pokey said:
How kind of you Shutters; your southern hospitality is one of the reasons I decided on your home, besides we all fell in love with it! You are a gentleman, and I look forward to our vacation at your home.

We have lots of plans during our visit including- :bicycle:, :popcorn:, :funn: and :yawn: late! Hopefully there will be no :bang: or :boxing: between the kids; even if they are in college and beyond, they still know how to get the other :pissed: !

Pokey is pretty good at the smilies!!:clap_1: