• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dia

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2008
www.imagesbydia.com
We have lost OnDemand, High Definition & our local channels are freezing up. I called them & they said it's just me, there are no other calls in the area.

If ANYONE is experiencing any problems right now - please call them & report it. I've been bad about consistently calling everytime there is a service issue.

1-800-874-2998

Joyce Owen

SoWal Staff
Oct 8, 2007
SoWal.com
I used their online complaint system and got a useless answer -- their equipment couldn't talk to my equipment to resolve the problem. They suggested I schedule a service call, but since the freezing up (our first issue) is intermittent, as is their service, I didn't think having a technician come out would resolve anything.
Yesterday noticed they had switched a few channels, I called to ask what had gone where, but they denied that had happened!!
Is there any recourse?

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
good luck!! if you look at my past posts, i have had nothing but aggravation from media-con. when i called them the other day about local channels freezing, they kept insisting i had to have someone come out to check because no one else had called. i have had this problem on a semi-regular basis and have a friend in seacrest who has experienced the same thing. consequently, i know it is not my tv. someone on sowal has claimed the problem comes from some company in panama city beach that media-con has a contract with, and that company is going into bankruptcy, so media-con has no way out. i don't buy it. research was supposed to be done on my request back in july and as of a few days ago, it had not. also, twice i asked for a supervisor to call me, and it never happened. this company is absolutely horrible in their customer service but they can be because if we want cable for local channels, they are our only option. they just plain suck.