• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DavidD

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2008
Seagrove
www.davidDdesign.com
Bud & Alley's Pizza Bar has 12 new flat screen tv's for football season.
Freshly installed for the paisanos (this is Italian for friends or countrymen) to watch the game, hang out, drink some beer or wine and eat some pizza.
The Pizza Bar is also right off the beach in case the family wants to go the beach and dad needs to keep an eye on the game.

ChillPill

Beach Fanatic
Apr 8, 2009
Great to hear, thanks! Though I am a woman and need to keep an eye on the game. ;-)

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
I just hope they have some beer and wine specials during the games so the locals can affort it!

That would be great.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
We watched the Saints game there on Sunday, and had a great time. We ordered one antipasto per quarter, and each round was excellent...especially the mussels and the tuna conserva. A wonderful way to watch the game.

One complaint though -- the XM Coffee House station (which I love normally) and NFL football really don't mix. Groups were watching different games at different tables in the courtyard -- the PB sound should play the game with the most people watching, or at least put on something a little more upbeat!

Still...food and atmosphere can't be beat. We had two meals at the Pizza Bar this weekend, both different and lovely.