• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Great answer! The question for you now would be what ingredient would you secretly choose for them to utilize?! ;-)

Blue Crab, would definitely be a challenge and I'm sure to die for.

Whoops! Maybe I should have been more specific... my birthday is this next week and I will still be in town. Just wondering what ya'lls favorite meals around THIS town are ;) Thanks! We wanted to go to Caliza- but apparently they are closed on Mondays. Boooo.

You might want to wait, many restaurants are closed on Monday. Since you don't do seafood I would say Fire, they have/had an incredible pork chop, steaks, and lamb.

FloridaBuckeye

Beach Lover
Sep 4, 2008
Bijou Bistro at Baytowne!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Just remember that Cafe Tango is very small and reservations are pretty much required.

SunBurns2

Beach Comber
Aug 23, 2008
We used to LOVE Seagar's but had the worst service of our LIVES there recently. Food is great though.

I vote Fish out of Water but will be trying Cafe Tango this week!! Flemings is wonderful and we just had a incredibly romantic evening on the dinner cruise Solaris at Sandestin.
The cruise may not be offered on your birthday but well worth celebrating a day or two early.

Enjoy your special day wherever you choose!

We are in love with Pizza Bar. Caprese salad, grouper filet (for those allergic to seafood -- what a bummer!) , and any pizza. Daughter and JP have been craving it, but they can't find anywhere in Atlanta that comes close.

As an aside, we also would love to have one of the pasta specials at Bud & Alley's from back when pasta was cool. Those were incredibly good. The herbs, the broth, the depth of flavor -- absolutely yummylicious!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We are in love with Pizza Bar. Caprese salad, grouper filet (for those allergic to seafood -- what a bummer!) , and any pizza. Daughter and JP have been craving it, but they can't find anywhere in Atlanta that comes close.

As an aside, we also would love to have one of the pasta specials at Bud & Alley's from back when pasta was cool. Those were incredibly good. The herbs, the broth, the depth of flavor -- absolutely yummylicious!

What can you not find in Atlanta? Grouper sandwiches or pizza?