• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

effiek

Beach Crab
Sep 22, 2009
Hello to all my Florida neighbors........I want to introduce myself, but first I must say that my Black Lab went missing this morning at Blue Mountain Beach where I reside.,.,....Please help me find him.....Name: Bogey, red collar, white blaze, heavy.....may be sick or picked up.,...If anyone knows anything, please call me at 850-267-4542....I'm really desperate to find him.....and thank you much.......

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
i really hope you find your dog. it's an awful feeling. i don't know the circumstances involving the dog getting loose or out but i'm going to take this time to remind people to PLEASE keep your dogs on a leash or fenced in. last year while i was walking my dog on a leash, two dogs got loose and attacked my dog, biting her all over. their owners did not keep their gate locked. ever since then, i walk my dog with trepidation, as i have seen loose dogs in the village of blue mountain beach and other areas nearby. it is not acceptable to just open your door and let your dog out. also, walton county has a leash law. besides, do you really want your dog to get hit by a car????? anyway, thanks for letting me rant. again, if i see a black lab loose, i will definitely let you know. good luck!!