• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
My sons house cat got out sometime early this morning and we cannot find him. He is a male cat, medium color gray with some stripes, his name is Leo and he is about 3 years old. He can be pretty skittish if he doesn't know you but if anyone spots him, please leave me a message here.
I live on the east end of Ricker dr so he could be anywhere by now :dunno:

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
We have looked all day for Leo and I never spotted him once :cry: He has always been a house cat so unfortunately, he has no collar. Please let me know if you even spot him somewhere so I can have an idea of where to look. He is small for his age as he was the runt of the litter, a very pretty gray with some stripes and very skittish.

thankyou.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I am sooooo happy for you and your family, and glad your kitty came back safe and sound! :clap:

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Thankyou to everyone who commented and read the post. Actually, this is my sons cat. My son went to Canada for what was supposed to be a month long visit and he likes it so much, he is staying longer and now Mom get the responsibility of his cat, whom I adore, but nonetheless, I was worried. He is a very sweet cat and my son would have been heartbroken if something happened to him. The little guy has been sleeping all day, he must have partied hard last night...lol, and I do worry about the wolves, one ran out in front of my car about 2 weeks ago on the Grayton road.

phoca_thumb_m_763e00f8a7abd04375e33ba788da996f.png

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I'm still very glad NA's kitty - err, son's kitty ;-) - came home.

I still miss mine. I have dogs, but I miss my cats.