• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

alexmarie

Beach Lover
Apr 20, 2007
SUBLEASE:
NEW SEAGROVE CONDO
Current tenant is first to live there, and has only since July 1st-but must move asap!

2 beds/1 bath

Immaculate! Very nice unit.
Travertine floors throughout living, kitchen and bathroom, new carpet in bedrooms.
Nice sized bedrooms, high ceilings, nice finishings, etc.
All kitchen appliances included, (brand new), tons of cabinets, and washer and dryer hookups in unit.

Nice pool and clubhouse on property!

Best location on 30A--walk/bike to beach (public access right across the road!), Seaside, Publix, and more!

$925/month ---Cable and water/sewer, garbage included! Just pay electric!

Current lease goes through the end of january--then YOU decide to sign a new lease or go!! :D All you have to do is move in and start taking over the rent payments!
Great deal for this end of 30-A, right where all the action is!

Please PM me or call 850-238-1177 for more info or to set up a showing.
I can also email photos if you'd like.

Thanks!!!

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I was wondering if you would allow my dogs in yer fine unit missy? I have two great danes , one sheep dog and a Bischon. They don't shed much but the Little poodle bites. Oh yea, I have a poodle named lucky too. He don't have legs but we sure love him. The kids are all home schooled so you can rest assured we will make the best use of the space. I have 6 kids. Most of em belong to me. I feeds them 3 meals a day and luckily my job only has me travelin 4 days a week now. Its all good because my oldest (He's 8) is the man of the house and can sure watch after things when I am away.

Ps. Can I park an 18 wheeler out front?

30agal

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2006
How rude, Bobby J.

I was wondering if you would allow my dogs in yer fine unit missy? I have two great danes , one sheep dog and a Bischon. They don't shed much but the Little poodle bites. Oh yea, I have a poodle named lucky too. He don't have legs but we sure love him. The kids are all home schooled so you can rest assured we will make the best use of the space. I have 6 kids. Most of em belong to me. I feeds them 3 meals a day and luckily my job only has me travelin 4 days a week now. Its all good because my oldest (He's 8) is the man of the house and can sure watch after things when I am away.

Ps. Can I park an 18 wheeler out front?

The question about pets was absolutely appropriate and should have been addressed in the original rental notice.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
The question about pets was absolutely appropriate and should have been addressed in the original rental notice.

I was not being rude.... I am having funn with my friend Alex. The pet question and my post were not related at all. If they were related I would have put it in a quote. You must read my post with a southern draw and a smile and learn to lighten up.

Cdclarke,
I meant no offense. I really was just having fun with a friend an barely noticed your question. Which by the way is a good one!

Last edited:

IdeaMark

Beach Comber
Jun 9, 2009
Seagrove
www.IdeaMark.net
I was not being rude.... I am having funn with my friend Alex. The pet question and my post were not related at all. If they were related I would have put it in a quote. You must read my post with a southern draw and a smile and learn to lighten up.

Cdclarke,
I meant no offense. I really was just having fun with a friend an barely noticed your question. Which by the way is a good one!

I thought it was funny! Do you also drive an '89 Lebaron convertible- white w/ red interior?
Posted via Mobile Device

georgiapeach

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2008
Seagrove Beach, FL
How much does electric run? Small dog allowed?

SUBLEASE:
NEW SEAGROVE CONDO
Current tenant is first to live there, and has only since July 1st-but must move asap!

2 beds/1 bath

Immaculate! Very nice unit.
Travertine floors throughout living, kitchen and bathroom, new carpet in bedrooms.
Nice sized bedrooms, high ceilings, nice finishings, etc.
All kitchen appliances included, (brand new), tons of cabinets, and washer and dryer hookups in unit.

Nice pool and clubhouse on property!

Best location on 30A--walk/bike to beach (public access right across the road!), Seaside, Publix, and more!

$925/month ---Cable and water/sewer, garbage included! Just pay electric!

Current lease goes through the end of january--then YOU decide to sign a new lease or go!! :D All you have to do is move in and start taking over the rent payments!
Great deal for this end of 30-A, right where all the action is!

Please PM me or call 850-238-1177 for more info or to set up a showing.
I can also email photos if you'd like.

Thanks!!!