• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SunBurns2

Beach Comber
Aug 23, 2008
My oh my....I can't believe I have waited this long to try this place. YUMMY!!!!! Now if someone could just give me the white sauce recipe!

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
My oh my....I can't believe I have waited this long to try this place. YUMMY!!!!! Now if someone could just give me the white sauce recipe!

i asked the owner/manager this summer, and got the recipe!! couldn't believe it - an awesome gift. i would give it a try next time you go. jambone's version is VERY different from all of the alabama white sauce recipes you can find on the internet - you will need theirs in order to make the same sauce. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

gally73

Beach Crab
Nov 14, 2011
i asked the owner/manager this summer, and got the recipe!! couldn't believe it - an awesome gift. i would give it a try next time you go. jambone's version is VERY different from all of the alabama white sauce recipes you can find on the internet - you will need theirs in order to make the same sauce.

Is there anyway you would be able to forward that recipe? I have been trying to re-create their Alabama White sauce for a year and a half to no avail. I live no where near there, just went once on vacation, and have no way to ask.