• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LTepedino

Beach Comber
Sep 29, 2009
Hey there,

my husband and I are moving to the Santa Rosa Area and are looking to find a house/condo/town home on 30A or close by. (2/2s or 3/3s probably) We'll both be commuting to Destin and Panama City Beach so something past Gulf place would work best. We'd do either furnished or unfurnished..

Please let us know if you have anything that might work!! :)

Have a great day!!!

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
Please check your private messages.

alexmarie

Beach Lover
Apr 20, 2007
Hi there, you contacted me via email about my craigslist ad--I just replied to it, and also have an ad on here for the same place. You will find it in this forum under the title "seagrove condo sublease' Please check your email and good luck! :) Thanks.

LTepedino

Beach Comber
Sep 29, 2009
Hi there, you contacted me via email about my craigslist ad--I just replied to it, and also have an ad on here for the same place. You will find it in this forum under the title "seagrove condo sublease' Please check your email and good luck! :) Thanks.

Hey!! Yeah, that's funny. I just read your message from craigslist. I'll check and get back to you!! Have a good night. :)

Owners Rep

Beach Comber
Hey there,

my husband and I are moving to the Santa Rosa Area and are looking to find a house/condo/town home on 30A or close by. (2/2s or 3/3s probably) We'll both be commuting to Destin and Panama City Beach so something past Gulf place would work best. We'd do either furnished or unfurnished..

Have a great day!!!

I just posted a 3/3 in Blue Mountain at Redfish Village. What is your price range?

dollgirlmimi

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2009
Probably this help

Hey there,

Have a great day!!!

I am lloking for a place to rent my self I went today and I saw a place is 2000 sqft 3 bed/2 bath. and is located on 30A before you get to goatfeather restaurant is off of 30 A on Mary St. # 15 they asking $.:wave: $ 1500 and is already furnished is decent with private beach acces. Good luck .

I am planning to move to the 30A area in late Nov or early Dec and will want to find a large 1BR or 2/2 in this area. I am guessing that more units will probably be available on the market during that period. I am looking for 6-12 month lease. Any thoughts on whether there will likely be more units available in Dec than are showing up now?