• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alix O'Neil

Beach Comber
Nov 8, 2006
Rosemary Beach
How much for the desk and chair, outdoor furniture, and 19 in flat screen? could you send pictures. Thank you!

I am having a huge moving sale. Everything you can think of and not your average Beach decor. I have Pier One, Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn and Tommy Bahama furnishings. I have a few antiques as well. Books, I am selling everything BUT the kitchen sink! The sale starts October 16th and goes through Oct 17th. I will list a few items for anyone interetsed, PM me on SoWal and I will take a picture of the item you are interested in and send it to you. If you are interested, I will be happy to let you come and purchase it before the sale. Serious Buyers only.

Here are some of the items I will be selling.

TV Armoire - Oak
25 inch Sanyo TV
19 inch Samsung flatsceen TV
John Lennon Biography- Book- 1st Edition
Bar/dinette Table with two cane barstools
Tommy Bahama Cloth sofa
Black solid wood coffee table (made in Mexico)
Huge Oak Desk with chair
Big Bamboo Mirror
Antique Mirror
Antique Wash Stand
Antique Mahogony China Cabinet
Outdoor furniture -great condition
Seaside memoribilla (some framed)
Tools
Washer & Dryer -gently used
Dishes, Utensils, Wine stoppers
Collectables (Crystal, silver etc)
Silverware
Towels and other linens
Easel and paints
Plantation Cane Chair
Pictures and Paintings
Side Tables
Wall decor
Artsy Mirror
Bookcases
Clocks
Dog Kennel
Tiki torches
Fountains, concrete birdbath and birdhouses
Cane high back chairs
Wicker Slide chair
Lamps
Rugs
Towels and beach gear
Throws, duvet & shams
and lots and lots more........

I WILL REPOST CLOSER TO TIME OF THE SALE:clap:

Red Dawg

Beach Lover
Feb 14, 2008
SoWal
Very interested in dog crate and towels, linens and beach stuff, let me know what size the crate is. Can pick up whenever you like.

georgiapeach

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2008
Seagrove Beach, FL
Dog Cage

It's a size 31 width x 23 height. Black metal. Three doors that open from front, side and top and has a water cup built in. Price 30.00 Great deal. I paid over 60.00 for it two years ago, used it to train my Shih tzu and it hasn't been used since. Like new. Call me is you are interested at 850-585-5390.:D

Very interested in dog crate and towels, linens and beach stuff, let me know what size the crate is. Can pick up whenever you like.

georgiapeach

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2008
Seagrove Beach, FL
Desk and chair- Pottery Barn Big oak desk with rattan linen chair 125.00 Nice. Outdoor furniture sold already but I still have rustic bistro table and two chairs 25.00 and flat screen TV is sold. Please call to come see can't send pics right now, my camera USB cable is not working properly. 850-585-5390. You may come this afternoon if you would like.

How much for the desk and chair, outdoor furniture, and 19 in flat screen? could you send pictures. Thank you!