• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lois

Beach Lover
Aug 23, 2005
On the bay
Our one and only weekend dog-walker volunteer is away, which means the dogs won't get walked again until Monday. Can anyone please help? It's terrific exercise and a great setting and the dogs are desperate for some attention.

Please contact me for further details.

THANKS!
Lois

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart -- Elizabeth Andrew

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
Our one and only weekend dog-walker volunteer is away, which means the dogs won't get walked again until Monday. Can anyone please help? It's terrific exercise and a great setting and the dogs are desperate for some attention.

THANKS!
Lois

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart -- Elizabeth Andrew

Where and when?

kkddbb

Banned
May 13, 2009
Can i bring my dog along for the walk? He's very much discipline and is always around other dogs and people.

rlesgal

Beach Lover
Jun 27, 2009
Freeport

THANKS!
Lois

I am really sorry that I can not help there. I drove to your place and there are so many horses that I can't get out of the car! Not crowded just that I'm allergic to horses, really really allergic. And that tears me up cuz I really wanted to help. We had come over just to see how we could help out anytime and when I saw the horses, well that dealt me out.
:dunno:
:cry::cry::cry: