• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cheapet4

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach,Florida
Hello, I am Morgan Benjamin, a 14 year old boy attending South Walton High School. I recently moved here from Memphis, TN where they have many Pokemon Trading Card Game Leagues.
A Pokemon TCG League is where players/ fans of the Pokemon fanchise can meet up play, talk, and battle with trading cards or Nintendo DS games.
When I came down here, I was shocked there was not a Pokemon League within 200 MILES! :yikes:
So, I recently talked to someone who owns a comic store in Fort Walton and made a Pokemon Trading Card Game league. The conformation took a while, but it finally was made. :clap:
For now it is unoffical, but within a month it when popularity rises, it will become offical. We just need a League Runner, Prof, and PTO/ Judge.

A League Runner is anyone who has experience in the Trading Card Game and can operate and handle the League well. A Professor, or Prof, is someone who has A LOT of experience and is a expert at this game. A PTO, Premier Tournement Organizer, is someone who makes tournements around and in the state for players to compete.​

The cost is FREE and anyone can come!

Don't know how to play, but want to join? We can teach you how to play, just buy a $10 Pokemon deck, or bring your own cards!​

Where?
Fort Walton TBS Comics: 550 Mary Esther Blvd Unit #5
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548.
Click here for more information:
http://www.tbscomics.com/contact.php

When?
Saturday, September 12th, 2009. From 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM.​

What to bring?
A deck of 60 cards. (Use the current Pokemon TCG sets.)
A Nintendo DS. (Many kids will come and battle and trade on Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.)​

What will happen?
Pokemon TCG games, tournements, video game battles/ trades, Marvel, DC, and other comic book things, anime talk, and a lot more!​

Please reply is you have any questions, concerns, or comments.​

Remember, September 12th is the day for fun and the 1st Pokemon league in North West Florida! :D

Last edited:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
*BUMP*

Anyone wanna come?
It's FREE! :D

Good luck to you cheapet4! keep us posted on the Pokeman League. I have a 7 year old boy who is a HUGE pokeman and trades with friends. He's also a big nintendo DS player (several pokenman games). that's enough for now. we'll check into the league in a few.

Cheapet4

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach,Florida
Hey, guys!
The next Pokemon League meeting will be held on September 25th at the Ft. Walton TBS Comics. :D
We have some people who are willing to be Profs/ League Leaders, so we will become offical in EARLY OCTOBER!
Hope to see many!

Cheapet4

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach,Florida
The next meeting will be on October 17th, not this coming Saturday, October 10th.
We have 2 volunteers to become judges, and we need more players. Even if you don't play, tell some of your friends or family members that there is a League. It will help so much!

Well, see you next time! :D

Cheapet4

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach,Florida
We will be having a league this weekend, Saturday, October 17th, at Ft. Walton TBS Comics.
We do have some volunteers to become judges who will take "The Test" on Saturday (I have hope for them. :D)
See you then!