• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

princepesa

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2008
Can anyone share their experience with selling a property via a short sale? Any information about the process and penalties, etc. would
be greatly appreciated.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Can anyone share their experience with selling a property via a short sale? Any information about the process and penalties, etc. would
be greatly appreciated.

Have done many and would love to share my experience with you. Please feel free to call anytime and I will gladly explain. The most important thing to understand is there is nothing short about them....

850-865-7798

tidewater

Beach Comber
Apr 25, 2009
Short sale process.

be greatly appreciated.

I buy properties that are in foreclosure. I directly negotiate with their lender to discount the mortgage if the owner agrees to sign an option contract and fill out several forms that the banks require. The seller will not get any proceeds from the sale and it should not be any penalties, or tax consequences especially if it is a primary residence.