• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rblessed1031

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2008
Dune Allen
We are looking for a ltr for a family. Job is relocating me and I need to be in place by the second week of November. We would like the Butler Elem area, close to the beach (of course) and pet friendly. We have one med size dog that is house trained. Would consider a shorter term vacation rental while we look if we don't find something in time.

Yeah, SoWal here we come!!!

savanah32550

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Mack Bayou
I have a 3bed2bath house built 2years ago. The bus picks up for Butler right in front. Pets ok, fenced in back yard. Lots of extras, stainless steel appliances, wood burning fireplace with granite surround, jetted tub in masterbath with separate shower and double sinks. Great kitchen with island and eat at bar. $1250 per month available Nov 1

email me if you are interested.... chekaoui2008@yahoo.com

We are looking for a ltr for a family. Job is relocating me and I need to be in place by the second week of November. We would like the Butler Elem area, close to the beach (of course) and pet friendly. We have one med size dog that is house trained. Would consider a shorter term vacation rental while we look if we don't find something in time.

Yeah, SoWal here we come!!!

seaschnells

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2008
Seagrove
We have a 3br 2ba house for rent 1 block from Butler Elementary and 1/4 mile from the beach. $1,475 a month includes electricity, water and cable. The guest house is rented to a couple the main house is what is available. 260 Sunrise Circle. 1 road east of Butler Elementary. Very quiet neighborhood. Call us at 231-0189 for more info or to see the house. We accept pets.