• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

merbel

Beach Lover
Aug 29, 2005
Atlanta
Is FL Fish House still OK for sushi? Things tend to vary and fluctuate here and just wanted some feedback?
Went to Gravel Road and tried their new menu.
Stinky's consistent and good as always.
Miss Goatfeathers east as find some of our best meals are made at home with the GREAT seafood we get here in the Panhandle!!!

lerxst

Beach Fanatic
Jul 24, 2008
Fish house sushi is great, and Gravel Road features Sushi now on Thursdays I think.

cabythesea

Beach Lover
Jan 16, 2009
The Goatfeathers Fish Market in Seagrove is closed due to the death of the owners. Rumor has it the original Goatfeathers group is looking for a new location for the Seagrove business.

Veronica99

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2009
Surprise!!!

There is now sushi at La Botana in Seagrove!! It is fantastic... they just started serving sushi, but their chef is very well known on 30A and is the best around... Let me know if you go and what you try... everything has been really good so far!

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
You can also check out Shorty's in Grayton.....

Hurricane

Beach Lover
Shortys is without a doubt doing a great job.
You can also see Mike at Rendezvous if you are in Seaside.

I believe this was the last week Gravel Road did sushi as I saw a sign saying that it was Jamison's last for a while. But maybe we should call to confirm 534-0960.

I did not know La Botana was doing Sushi now... I guess I know the next place I have to try!