• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jd

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2008
Atlanta
I know I'll get in trouble, but is this her?

Miss-Gulch_Margaret-Hamilton.jpg

Hat....check
dog....check
bike....check

Baaaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lolabove:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Hello getting ready to go fishing, my wife and daughter avoid going into Seaside via Grove, anymore, I on the other hand, that is now the only way I go into Seaside. I was going to the market in Seaside via Grove, with a new friend that has lived here for years, we encountered a whole pack of the Seaside Lady's that act as traffic directors, he spotted one in the group that I was told owns a vacation rental co. that only rents Seaside homes. and does not live in Seaside, would everyone think helping the mob would hurt your business. I was told the name of the business, but I don't think the rules allow me to say. Beware their growing in numbers, is there a garden club or something around the area to occupy, their time. I thank everyone for the suggestions. I know you want to know dog lady did try to stop us, windows up and fingers raised we past in air conditioned comfort.

But you can PM...and I'd love to know which one it is. :cool:

Susan Horn

Beach Fanatic
For whatever this may be worth, this weekend is the annual Seaside Homeowners Weekend. Saturday, the SWCC's Family Fun Day (one part of their annual Back to Nature Festival) will be held in the Seaside amphitheater.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
For whatever this may be worth, this weekend is the annual Seaside Homeowners Weekend. Saturday, the SWCC's Family Fun Day (one part of their annual Back to Nature Festival) will be held in the Seaside amphitheater.

Just don't drive down Tupelo St. :D

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
Tupelo woman

I come there every spring/fall with my sisters, aunt, cousin, daughter and we were just there and my sister caught wind of this on this website. Of course, we laughed, life is way too short, how can you be in a bad mood when you are down hanging on 30A. It did make us want to come down and park nearby and walk down Tupelo and hope we would see so we could maybe change her mind about what is important in life. Ultimately we bypassed Tupelo Street and went into Seaside and had a great dinner and great wine. Tupelo Street woman didn't matter after all.

dmarie

Beach Lover
Aug 22, 2007
Eden
I come there every spring/fall with my sisters, aunt, cousin, daughter and we were just there and my sister caught wind of this on this website. Of course, we laughed, life is way too short, how can you be in a bad mood when you are down hanging on 30A. It did make us want to come down and park nearby and walk down Tupelo and hope we would see so we could maybe change her mind about what is important in life. Ultimately we bypassed Tupelo Street and went into Seaside and had a great dinner and great wine. Tupelo Street woman didn't matter after all.

:clap: YEAH! Good for you! :welcome: