• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
GOOFER!!! How the hell have you been? Are you in town?

Hey Shel and Jdarq. just got into town Saturday.. first thing I did was go to the Rep to see The Homecoming..........Awesome. Haven't posted in a long time because Me and Mrs. Goofer were traveling and otherwise preoccupied. Good to be back in good ole SoWal country !!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
we are going to miss Cafe Bouchee also. They were the greatest. I hope they open somewhere and let us know.:cry:

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
Don't forget Smiling Fish .......especially Tuesday's Local's Night.

I was just coming on here to ask about Smiling Fish. We went by there today just to get a menu and found out about locals night. It will be walking distance from our place once we get out to BMB. Can't wait.

Thanks for tip! What's your fav meal there??

G

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
I was just coming on here to ask about Smiling Fish. We went by there today just to get a menu and found out about locals night. It will be walking distance from our place once we get out to BMB. Can't wait.

Thanks for tip! What's your fav meal there??

G

Its Tuesday and I just had dinner at SF. The special was local flounder fried in a panko coating with rice and sausage.......excellent. Everything is good at SF. I love the wild mushroom ravioli and the chicken with a whipped potato concoction. The grouper is great too !! George, the proprietor, is a very good chef.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Where are Gravel Road & Paradis? :dunno:

Gravel Road is just east of the 30A/283 intersection, in that little center where the Starbucks and bank front to 30A.

Paradis is in Rosemary in the building on the southeast corner at the stoplight.