• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SurfFamily

Beach Comber
Apr 16, 2007
Ozarks, Arkansas
Well I'm gonna try on Sowal to find our missing kitty. It's been 5 nights now, so I know our chance of finding her are slim. But I have to try for our girls, & a little bit for me.
Last time we saw her was Wed afternoon. We live off Cabbage Rose Ln in Pt. Washington. she's less then a year old calico cat. Organe collar & purple flea collar no tags, she lost it w/ other collar. Thank you for your help.
Clara
850-468-0442
850-687-9148

kkddbb

Banned
May 13, 2009
i live in the area and saw your poster this morning. ill be sure to keep an eye out for her.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
We saw your posters too and are hoping for a happy ending. Not to bring you down, but I live about a mile from you and I lost my Siamese this summer, and my son's 16-lb tabby the year before. Not a trace.

OTOH, there are also many people whose cats came home months later. My old cat, that passed from cancer at the ripe old age of 20, disappeared when we lived in Freeport and came home - weak and thin, but home - two months later. She had no interest in going out, again, ever.

SurfFamily

Beach Comber
Apr 16, 2007
Ozarks, Arkansas
I keep seeing "miss Kitty on E. point washington" :dunno:

Yeah, all those posters are mine! Sorry, but my 3 & 9 yrs old wanted a poster on all the stop signs. I was ready for them to ask to put some on every tree down all the streets off E. Pt. Washington ( printed out 18).
I've been having dreams she comes home, don't know if it's a sign or just hopeful dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Your sign is on the stop sign on my street- we will keep an eye out for her. We have had several cat visitors to the yard lately, but no calicos. :sosad: